It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems that It's A Supernatural Life is going to be added to the dying RP's list soon.

I can't think of anything at the moment and other two active members probably can't think of anything either. Some others members simply left and didn't bother to even announce it.

Before I contact a moderator and ask to lock this RP I'd like to hear some opinions. Should I wait for things to hopefully move forward or not? Please consider carefully. I don't want posts like: "No! It can't die!" from people who will keep ignoring the roleplay anyway.

I seriously can't think of anything to add to this RP. Since we seem to have run out of things to write about, maybe it would be best to lock it for now. We can always have it unlocked at a later date if there's a renewed interest.

Sadly, I must agree with Auri. I have run out of things to write about, and kinda lost interest when mythic left. The real fun for me was the relationship with her. This can always be unlocked later, but if it is shutting it's doors, let them be shut with promise of reopening.

If someone will show interest in the RP they can always contact me.

Thank you for everyone who participated in the It's A Supernatural Life roleplay. It was fun while it lasted. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...