It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathaniel looked at the Trickster. He never saw her before she must have mistaken him because the last time he was on earth back when The Black Death was ravaging Europe. Though the name she guessed correctly. "My name is Nathaniel." He said and walked closer to the group and glanced at Raven. "Yes. This is my doing. Unfortunately these humans could not take in my true form." The angel said, his face still showed no emotions.

"But what are you?" July asked still pointing her gun at him. "I'm an angel of the Lord." He replied and suddenly the sky outside turned black and as a lighting struck two big wings could have been seen. He was now looking directly at July. "I had planted that dream in your mind because..." He stepped forward and now July's shotgun was pressed against his chest. "God has work for all of you."

David had drawn his beretta, but now holstered it again and laughed slightly. "Guys. Prophecy, remember?" Before she could react, he took the sword they had retrieved from Sarah's hip, and waved it at Nathaniel. "I'd expect you'll be wanting this, then?"

Sarah smacked at David's hand. "Hey, only Amy gets to touch me or things om my person without asking." She says, annoyed. She looks at Nathaniel. "You sure it wasn't you? I know an Angel stepped in an saved me from a cult many years ago because of this day. "Heart of a trickster shall point the way, to whom shall wield Lightbringer on Darkest Day.' This was written in a book."

"No. It wasn't me." Nathaniel said and eyed the group. He found them all so intriguing. A group of people bundled together and it seems that they don't know what for. The angel heard Raven's comment and turned to look at her. "Is that so? You've been looking for a powerful weapon and now when you found it you don't really know what to do next." He then shot glances at every single one of them. He could feel that some of them wanted to use the sword for the personal reasons... revenge.

When David waved the sword the angel looked at it. "No. I don't want or need this sword but I suspect that you want me to anoint this blade."