It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If I needed this weapon I would have taken it from the dragon's lair." Nathaniel said his both face and voice calm. He looked at them all and for a moment remained silent as if thinking about something. "A powerful demon, Lilith is trying to break the 66 seals. Think of those seals as locks on a door..." "What happens when the last one opens?" July interrupted. She also lowered her gun like most of them did. Nathaniel looked at her for a moment before turning to face the others. "Lucifer walks free."

David shook his head, still confused. "Okay--lucifer escaping. We got that part already. But....why this bar? It doesn't even look real. And if you're an angel, why'd you kill this mound of people?"

"Whistler limped forward, and says "All right I knew about your arrival. Why don't you know about the prophecy? You know, goes like this 'In time of Darkness, a heavenly being will descend, prepare your blade, war is coming. Fire shall announce the end. Many bind legion's leader, but with breaking of 66, he will be set free. Darkness will descend, and heaven's warriors will fail. Mortals may be the only hope to save the lives of God's precious. Treachery among the divine, the death and revival of the first, battle for creation. Heart of a Trickster will point the way to whom shall wield Lightbringer on Darkest Day.' I assume that means the D*vil gets out of his cage?"

Sarah shifted position slightly to stand slightly in front of Amy, should anything happen, should the Angel attack, she would take any hits.

Nathaniel stood silently, his eyes were focused on the entrance as if he was waiting for something. "This bar..." He paused for a moment and looked at all the dead people on the floor. "I needed a secluded place to talk, somewhere where demons could not reach you before me." As he finished speaking he waved his hand and all the bodies disappeared he turned to Whistler and listened carefully to the prophesy. "I don't have all the answers you seek but..."

July listened to the conversation but yet again she interrupted the angel. "He won't be free if we will stop the seals from breaking. Just tells us what the first seal is so we could save it." "I'm afraid the first seal was already broken but many still remain." The angel said and July frowned. It seems that the angel contacted them too late.

David nodded, though it seemed it seemed to him that Nathaniel was being evasive. Well, not that so much as just not answering questions. "Why now? Why not contact us before the first seal broke?"

"Yes, that is correct." Nathaniel replied to Whistler and glanced at the others. "Because you could not save the first seal. We hoped to save it but we came too late." The angel said yet his face showed no regret. He wasn't amongst the angels who were sent to save Dean Winchester but he found about what happened later.