It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathaniel vanished as soon as the demon appeared but the sounds of battle could have been heard outside as well.

July helped the others to fight the demon in any way she could. She wondered where the angel disappeared and why isn't he helping. Was this a test to see if they are able to deal with much more powerful enemies than demons?

The angel walked through the door again as soon as the demon was banished. His shirt had some blood stains on it. "It's not safe here anymore. You have to leave. Now."

"Tell us something we don't know, genius!" Raven snapped, jogging for the door, "Come on, David. We need to get out of here."

David picked himself up off the floor, grabbing the cross and gun as he did so. "Right, let's go. I'm going to ride with Madelaine--she's slower, so if something's chasing us she'll need the help."

Sarah shakily says "Or your girlfriend can re-repair them. I haven't eaten enough sweets to fix this without cost. I may die from this."

Whistler looks confused. he thought they could only die from a stake? Or maybe that's at full power, or she just thinks she will. "You're going to be fine!" he grunts as he helps Sarah to his car.

"Think I'll try a trick I saw in a television show. Stand back." Gold and purple firey energy starts pouring off her hands.

Nathaniel watched the group for a moment before vanishing out of the sight. He will visit them sometime later.

July loaded her shotgun and looked around the bar. The angel was gone and they should go too. "Enough with the magic show we have to go before more of them showed up." She said and went outside to her car.