It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Jim ran into David on his way out of the store, "Sorry, kiddo. All of my stuff is the portable kind. But grab what you can and let's get to Whistler's place."

Raven went ahead. It appeared the old man had managed to make a rough salt path from the store to the border of his land. She tried her best to stay on this path as she went, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Jim was following.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathaniel walked towards the farm killing and exorcising all the demons that got in his way. Some of them saw what the angel did and ran off scared for their lives but some still remained to fight. "You can come out now." The angel said to everyone inside the farm. Not all demons have been dealt with but he took care of quite a few of them.

Nathaniel approached the others and looked at them all. "I helped you and you are not satisfied if I didn't help you then you would be unhappy too." The angel could never understand humans and their ways.

Sarah walked over. She was the only one who was not intimidated by the Angel's power, being a Demigod. "There is a difference between 'Helping' and Doing it for us, Nathaniel. We could have fought them. I was looking forward to it, and so was Whistler. You just come in and wipe the floor with the demons. Whistler got all his good weapons and bullets out." She shook her head. "This would have been fun. Now I have to find other ways to amuse myself..."

"Not all demons have been dealt with." Nathaniel said calmly and pointed at the remaining demons who it seems were still waiting for the right moment to attack. "If you so wish it I will leave." He said and simply vanished again leaving the remaining demons alone so that the hunters could deal with them without his help.