It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in." July repeated Sarah's comment in a mocking tone and turned to others. She thought that she didn't have to answer to Whistler's comment because of what Raven said. "I was going to a hospital at first but our 'guardian' angel appeared and healed me." She said and looked around the yard. She noticed that just like back in the bar none of these demons had any guns. They were not even using their abilities like throwing people around like ragdolls. They were fighting only with their fists which was really odd. "Maybe some powerful demon found out that we have the sword and it wants to take it for itself. That's the most logical answer."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well then. I guess they assumed that if they will attack us in larger number they will win." July looked around and then back at the others. "They were wrong." She hated this... there will be more demon attacks, that much was obvious but how will they deal with all of them?

"We need to find out who or what is sending them," Raven said, "Until we cut the head off the snake, so to speak, these attacks won't stop."

"Exactly." July said and crossed her arms over her chest. "Some demons likes to possess the same person sometimes but because all of you prefer to use bullets that are lethal to the possessed person this won't work with these people." She glanced at the bodies on the ground. Her brother told her once that policemen uses rock salt ammunition to control crowds or riots because it's non-lethal but it hurts a lot. Because of this she always used shotgun shells filled with rock salt against demons so it wouldn't kill the possessed person. "However, some people in the bar might be still alive so I suggest to start from there."