It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

"Well then," Raven straightened and glared at the demon, "Let's get her inside and see how long it takes her to start screaming for her mommy, hmm?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let me show you something. It was left by a hunter who liked to make his victims suffer." Whistler says. He limps into the house, up the stairs, and opened the door with a heavy padlock on it. The smell of old blood greeted his nose, and he opened the door to the torture room. "He liked to make them suffer as they had made others suffer. I know all of what this does, unfortunately. Help yourselves."

Amy looked in disgust, stepping away from Sarah and the others "You would actually consider torture?! Barbaric! what are we?! we are meant to be f***ing hunters, but this is no better than there tactics! I saw the dismembered and broken bodies of my tortured family! There is no chance i am going to inflict that upon anyone, demon or not!!!" She screamed angrily, walking away from the house.

Raven held her temples with one hand. She wasn't at all sure about what she should be doing. They had to find out where these demons were coming from, that was certain. But what would it take for this demon to spill the beans? And what if she never did? It would be wasted time and effort. Then again, searching through ID's could prove fruitless as well. They had been placed in a very bad position, and they could do nothing but move forward - but how?

July heard what Amy said and shook her head slightly. "Hunters are killing monsters not locking them up in a 'Monster Park' and if we will get some useful information from one evil thing that might save many more lives in the future then it's worth it." She said and followed Whistler. She did not consider that what Amy said might have been the truth but her hatred of demons blinded any other solutions to get the information they need.

July entered the room after Whistler. The smells were almost overwhelming. What worried her slightly is the choice of the old man's words. Victims not monsters...