It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

David gave a small sigh of relief, then went over to July. "Most of them were from Cheyenne, or a nearby town. I'm guessing that the average demon moves around a lot, so these people were probably possessed for this purpose. They're too well-dressed to be homeless, and a number of them were from out-of-state, so it's likely that they were baited with some kind of conference or meeting. That many people gone missing would draw attention under most circumstances, so check and see if there was a hotel or convention center that suffered a fire where a large number of bodies weren't recovered. I'm going to go find Raven, Jim, and Amy, see what they know." He went off to go find them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright. Thanks for the info." July said as she helped the now barely conscious woman to walk to one of the bedrooms. As she helped her to lie down the woman passed out again. "I hope she will be okay..." The hunter thought and left the room before looking back at the poor woman.

She went downstairs and looked around for a bit. She saw a pile of newspapers and started going through them, hoping to find some useful information.

David gestured past the doorway. "Off to go track down Amy and tell her. I'm also going to find Jim, see if he knows anything that might've caused this. And if Nathaniel should pop by again, I wouldn't mind talking to him, either."

"Wait a minute, David," Raven said suddenly, "I saw on the news just last night...there was a three-alarm fire at an apartment building in Cheyenne...second time this month. They said they thought it was a serial arsonist because he was leaving symbols behind at the scene, but they're not letting anyone see them. Do you think that's it?"

July went upstairs again just to hear the conversation between David and Raven. "That might be the case because I found nothing useful in the newspapers." She added and walked towards the door of one of the bedrooms and peeked inside. It seemed that the woman was still unconscious.

Amy sat in her Ferrari, tears rolling down her beautiful face, her makeup in ruins, she drank a bottle of Vodka, and furiously threw it out of the window, watching it smash on the ground, she got out, and stood on the bonnet, until she perched herself on the roof, drinking another bottle, and then throwing that angrily on the ground as well.