It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David sat down, leaning against the side of the Ferrari. "You're right, I suppose. I mean, I didn't really think about it, but...you're right. They didn't even consider exorcising the demon until I suggested it. And earlier, they sent Nathaniel away to kill the demons themselves.....there's more than a little bloodlust between them." He sighed.

Amy sighed and said "More than a little?! I think the line between what we hunt, and what we are has been severed... they hunt 'Demons'... but that is what they have become... You didn't see the tortured, broken bodies of my family... Torture is only for the weak... the immoral... for demons." She said, sliding down on to the narrow center of the bonnet.

Sarah slaps herself. Why was she acting like this? Stress, that must be it. She was used to being alone. She shakes herself, and for a slight change of tone, instead of just blipping into the new location, fades into the foreground standing near Amy. "Hey sweetie. Sorry about earlier, I am a bit.. high strung lately. Not used to being around people. Are you.. alright?"

Whistler went to sit down in his study. He needed time to straighten his head out.

July also heard the sound of bottles being shattered. She knew it was Amy but she decided not to go outside and talk to her. She could not understand her. Not even a bit. Just not too long ago she had no problem shooting the possessed people with obviously not shotgun shells filled with rock salt and now she thought it was barbaric to get some useful information from a demon. She did not even bother to ask what kind of tools they would use. Holy water only harms the demon inside not the possessed human.

"Maybe we should try and contact our angel buddy too?" July suggested to Raven.

Whistler walks over to July. "I really didn't want to do it. Whether or not Holy water only affects the demon.. It really wouldn't do my nerves any good to hear someone screamin in pain."

Sarah moves closer to sit beside Amy. She doesn't know exactly what to do in these situations. "What do you mean, Sweetie?"

July was thinking what to do next when Whistler joined them. "I know you didn't. I'm sure none of this did but sometimes... never mind. Let's just hope that she will remember something if not we'll have to start from the beginning again."