It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Jim saw Amy heading towards his store, and he moved slowly onto the porch, leaning on the railing. "Well, hello there, Miss Amy," he waved, "Nice to see you back here. What can I do for you?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy smiled when she saw Jim "Jim! hi there!, i haven't seen you in a while... well, first off, i need to pay you... and secondly, i need to ask, can i leave all of my stuff here? I need to go back to England, make sure my housekeepers know i am alright, pay them, and tell everyone i will be in the states for a while."

July sat at the table in the same room where the woman lay. She was looking around the room, bored out of her mind that's when she heard the sound of the wings flapping she glanced to the door and noticed Nathaniel who was looking at the unconscious woman. "Hello July." He said without even looking at her.

The hunter arose from her seat and watched the angel carefully. "Can you help? She's been unconscious for quite some time now and I'm tired of waiting." The angel nodded and approached the woman. He touched her forehead with his hand and few seconds later the woman opened her eyes.

July quickly left the room. "Uh... guys!? Our visitor is awake!" She shouted and returned to the room. "It's alright, don't be afraid. We're not going to hurt you." She said gently and the woman only nodded, staring fearfully at both Nathaniel and July.

"Oh!" he replied, looking a bit surprised, "Sure. Everything should be all right if you leave it down in the bunker. And, what is it that you're payin' for, now?"

Jim whistled, "Thanks, sweetheart. I'll put it to good use."

Raven followed July back into the room and noticed Nathaniel. She then looked down at the woman, whose eyes were wide in horror.