It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July had finally came back after the long and boring journey. She pulled over Whistler's place and got out of the car. For a moment she stood outside, stretching her arms and legs. Once her short exercise was over she went inside. "I drove Grace home and gave her anti-possession charm." She said as she entered the room where Whistler, Sarah and Raven were. "Found anything?"

Nathaniel looked outside the window and said nothing. So the human wants answers... he watched them whenever he had time to do so but unfortunately he had very little time for that. "Your current task is to stop the seals from breaking." The angel spoke still looking outside the window. He suddenly turned around to face David, he held out a book to the man. It was the Book of Revelation. "You must save as many seals as you possibly can." Nathaniel said, his voice sounding serious.

The angel glanced at the book in David's hands. "This is the Book of Revelations. Inside, you will find the mentions of the seals. I cannot say anything more." Nathaniel turned his attention back to the window. They were not the only people who were entrusted in saving the seals. This was no time for questions... "Bring this book to your friends. Together you will figure everything out." He said and vanished again.

Raven nodded to July, "We found where that ghost town is. Whistler doesn't recommend a group larger than 3 or 4 to check it out, though. I was planning on going, and Sarah can tag along, too. What about you?"

Whistler looks up. "I think I'm gonna sit this one out. You guys go on. I'm getting too old for this sh*t." He writes down the number of the phone in the study. "Here. That's the number for here. You lot call if you need backup, or if you need information. Have fun." Whistler sat down in an armchair, and relaxed.

Sarah wakes up from her nap, and rolls over to look down. "Right, when are we going to head over there?"

"All right," Raven answered, heading out of the door, "Let's go do some hunting."

With that, she made her way back outside to Jim's store, got into the Mustang, and waited for July and Sarah. While she was waiting, she saw David and rolled down the window, waving him over, "Hey! What's up?"