It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Sarah lands back on the ground, and goes to retrieve her custom made assault rifle from the Armory. She grabs a bunch of ammo for it, and some salt filled shotgun shells, and calls out "Don't forget to grab ammo from the Basement Armory!" To every one. She walks out to Raven, and says "Well, off on a hunt. Just remember, you are to shoot Them, not Me." She smiles, and says. "I also think we got off on the wrong foot. I do apologize for any... annoying behavior, but it is in my nature to be a pain."

Whistler gets a book from the shelf, and starts reading. He loved reading Greek Mythology.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July only shrugged and went outside towards her car. She had all ammunition she might need so there was no need for her to get more from Whistler's underground army ammunition warehouse.

"Well you got the pain part right." July said jokingly as she walked past Sarah. She did not mind the Trickster the way she used to when they first met but that doesn't mean that they are friends now. She had no friends anymore. Not after she and her brother abandoned whatever was left of their old life and became hunters.

Raven's brow furrowed, "The Book of Revelations, eh? Might want to study up on that while we take care of this ghost town. See you around, David...I hope."

She rolled up the window and began to pull out, "No worries, Sarah. I won't shoot you. Yet."

The hunter grinned as she gunned the Mustang and began heading towards the ghost town.

Amy smiled at Jim and said "I will see you around Jim... i think i will be back... i hope. But if not, here, my number... and please, contact me if you need me. Bye." Amy said with a smile handing Jim her business card, and walked off the porch, she looked around, and with a heavy sigh walked towards her Ferrari, she got it, buckled the seatbelt, and started up the engine, she shifted gear and got onto the road, driving away fairly quickly, and heading to the Airport.

Jim watched Amy leave, the money still in his hands. He would miss the girl while she was gone...she was a nice ray of sunshine in an otherwise despondent place.

Then, he saw David enter his store, "Hey there! Need somethin'?"

"So we're going somewhere or what?" July asked and opened the door of her car. She had no idea where that ghost town or wherever they're going even is but hanging around and doing nothing was even worse... and more boring too.