It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Raven followed Sarah's directions, turning right at the next opportunity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim rubbed his ear and blinked at David, "Uh...look, kid, I'm getting old and I might not have heard you right. I thought you said you wanted me to train you to be a hunter?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim looked at him for a long moment, then shook his head as if to clear it, "All right. I'll teach you what I can. Why don't you come down to the kitchen with me and help me cook up some supper, and we'll talk about it, OK?"

It was night when Raven finally reached the ghost town. She pulled off the road, just on the outskirts, jumped out, and began taking her weapons from the trunk. There was no telling what they would encounter here.

Sarah slowed down to a walk, and used some magic to heal the blisters on her feet. "Next time i do this, I'm running on air. Concrete, and gravel roads are a b*tch to run on!" She looks around. "Yep, this is definitely the place." She takes the safety catch off the rifle. "Right. Let's wait for the others, and then take a look around. I don't want you lot getting jumped." She sees an andi possession medal lying in the trunk of Raven's car, and asks "Hey, mind if I borrow this? We aren't immune to possession, you know, and the last thing I need is you lot killing me cause a demon has taken me over,"

July arrived to the ghost town soon after Sarah did. She stepped out of the car and looked around. She was never in one before and it looked much creepier than they look in horror movies. Probably because it was real and most likely swarming with demons.

She grabbed everything she might need from the trunk, closed it and walked up to the others. "This place is so creepy. The sooner we're done with this the better." She glanced at the road and it seemed that no one was coming. "Just a quick question. Are there more hunters coming?"

"If someone can lend me something to ward off possession, that would be good! If there is something high level on the demon scale, I can't ward that sh*t off! I may be able to keep lesser demons at bay, but if a high ranking demon like Alistair comes here, I won't be able to ward him off!" Sarah exclaims, looking incredibly nervous.

"That's just great." July mumbled and went back to her car and grabbed an anti-possession charm from the small box she kept in the glove department. She used to give these charms to everyone she exorcised the demon from. Just to make sure because some demons are sentimental and likes to possess the same person.

She came back to Raven and Sarah and handed her the charm. "Here. This should help." She said and looked around for a bit. It was suicidal for only three of them go there against who knows how many demons. "I'd suggest to get a tattoo." She added and showed her anti-possession tattoo on her wrist.

She sighed heavily and loaded her guns. She took a shotgun and two pistols. Her pockets filled with bullets. "Right. Let's go." She said and started walking deeper into the creepy ghost town.

Edited by Naktis