It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Whistler`s gun gets knocked out of his hands, and he thinks, Now's as good a time as any to try out this weird sword ,and draws the weapon, A demon rushes him, and he swings the sword. By chance, he decapitated the body, but instead of smoking out, the demon flashes and vanishes. He realizes the sword was indeed as he thought, meant for demon hunting, and wonders who left it in the armory. "This thing seems to have some Anti Demon mumbo jumbo done to it! Could come in handy!" He shouts out, stabbing a demon in the gut, killing the demon, but leaving the person alive.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's great!" July shouted as she shot another demon who ran at her. She wondered who put that weird sword in Whistler's armory in the first place. Or maybe he already had it but forgot about it?

Her thoughts distracted the huntress for a brief moment and a demon used such an opportunity. He knocked her down on the ground. Such an unexpected maneuver caused her to let go of her weapons as she hit the ground. The demon took her pistol and aimed it at her. She tried to push the demon off herself but she couldn't, he was too strong.

Suddenly the demon screamed and his lifeless body fell onto her. For a minute she lay on the ground wondering what had happened. The fight was not over, however so she pushed the body off her and got up. She noticed the angel who stood not too far from her. "Thanks." She said, assuming that he was the one who helped her out.

"You're welcome." Nathaniel replied and continued killing demons who tried to attack him. July kept shooting other demons.

Raven fired as fast as her fingers would let her, only stopping to reload. She tried to aim for less vital places, but sometimes that wasn't an option. She noticed a demon trying to sneak up behind Whistler, and she quickly lashed out with her whip, catching it by the throat before shooting it.

"There's got to be an end to them...now would be nice!" she shouted, backing against a wall.

Finally the last of them fell dead at Whistler's feet, and he sheathes his sword, holsters his gun, and says. "That's it. I retire. I am going back to the farmhouse. I can be a trainer, and a source of info, that's it. I quit this." He walks back to his car, and drives off.

Sarah looks around. "I promised I would stay with Amy, and she is going to need my help, and her sword. I am going to go find her. Even if I have to look on the bottom of the ocean, I will find her." She teleports out of there.

• 2 months later...

"Humanity

Auf wiedersehen

It's time to say goodbye

The party's over

As the laughter dies

An angel cries..."

"What?" July raised her head from the newspaper, pulled out the earphones and looked up at the young waitress that spoke something. She could still hear Humanity by Scorpions playing in her mp3 player.

"Would you like some more coffee?" The waitress inquired. "No. I'm good." The huntress replied and started reading the newspaper again. For a moment it seemed that her phone vibrated in her pocket so she pulled it out. Nothing.

As she stared at the phone she remembered the people she met four years ago. She kind of missed having a backup or being a part of a group. July still had their numbers yet she never called to any of them. It was easier this way, safer for them too. These past few years were nothing but losses for her. Everyone she knew that were aware of her secret life were either killed or disappeared and were never found. Because of this she became even more secluded.

July sighed heavily and looked outside through the coffee shop she was in window. It was raining again.

Jenassa pulled into the parking lot of a cafe. It didn't matter which one this place was, so long as they made decent fries, and she could get out of the rain for awhile. Loud, 90's punk rock music blared out of the speakers of the old Corvette until she switched off the motor. She got out of the car, and slammed shut the door, grabbing her bag and walking towards the door of the cafe. She saw a face staring out of a window, and she got chills, it was the same face that she saw in the photo her uncle had included with his letter. She pushed open the door of the cafe with a loud jangle, and stalked towards the table where the girl sat, taking the seat across from her without so much as a by-your-leave. She stared rather pointedly, and heatedly at July, and said, her voice tense and annoyed,

"Took me long enough to find you. I had actually stopped, and just came across you by accident. You knew my uncle Henry, but he said you'd know him as Whistler. He told me to seek you out in this letter." Her voice choked up slightly as she started to say the next sentence, but she took a deep breath and forced herself to say it.

"My uncle Henry, or Whistler as you know him.. he died. He left me his farmhouse, his car, and his weapons. He told me to "do the job" and said you'd be able to tell me exactly what he meant. So, spill. What's going on here?"

Autumn lowered her head to read the newspaper again when suddenly some girl walked in the cafe and seated herself uninvited at her table. "Well this is going to be fun." She thought as she stared coldly at the newcomer.

July. She forgot that once it was her name. She changed it to Autumn few days later after her departure from the group. "Do the job? Why Whistler told his niece to look for me of all people?" She kept thinking.

"That job was left unresolved. Probably someone else finished it for us." Autumn finally spoke, sounding rather uninterested.

She didn't even flinched when the girl told her that Whistler died. She was sad to hear about his death, sure but after dealing with so many deaths over the past four years she got used to hear it. She might seem like a cold-hearted... in a way she was but Autumn stopped caring what others thought of her a long time ago. "I'm sorry for your loss." Was the only thing she said.

Jenassa narrowed her eyes. There was something that woman wasn't telling her, and she knew it. She had inherited a bit of her uncle's psychic gift, and could sometimes tell when people were lying, or hiding something.

"Not THAT job, the bit with the sword and stuff. That he finished. Something about killing monsters. And I'll thank you to not to act like you don't know what I mean. He taught me a lot. How to fight, to swim, to run for long times without getting tired. How to get into most security systems. How to pick a lock. And, most importantly, how to make a perfect cup of tea." She half smiles at that. She gestures at the waitress as she passes, and orders a bacon cheeseburger and fries. When the waitress walked away, Jenassa looked back at the woman Whistler had told her to seek out.

"My name's Jenassa, but you can call me Jennie, or for that matter, anything you like." Jennie said, half flirtatiously. Her food arrived, and she decided to pay up front, giving a generous tip. The waitress left feeling pleased, and Jennie bit into a fry.

"You really should try these fries, they are awesome. Anyway, Whistler told me to seek you out, as well as a few others. There was a woman named Amy, who he said most likely would be in England, you, a woman named Raven or something, a man named Jim, a ghost boy, and a woman who I'd know from the cardigan to be named Madeline. You were the first and only I've found thus far. He said they were the only friends he had left in the world when he died." She started chowing into her food, giving the woman a chance to take all this in, and respond to it.