It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

As much as it went against everything Amber practiced, she decided that her personal issues at.. touching humans would need to be put aside for now. She went over to Jennie, and pulled the girl into a hug. She held the girl close, and muttered soothing things, hoping that the human would calm down quickly.

Jennie leaned into the woman holding her, and gripped her tightly. She realized after a moment that it was the demon that had hugged her. She was overwhelmed by the conflicted feelings, sadness at her uncle's vengeful spirit, gratitude towards the demon woman, attraction towards the demon woman, confusion at the attraction, and a very small part of her wanting to kill the demon. However, after holding her for a few minutes, she released Amber, and muttered a thank you, blushing. She sat down across from Amy, and answered the woman's question.

"He sent me because I'm his niece. Also, he says you're a hunter because he says so. I'm here to learn. I'm a little shaken at the fact that my uncle went all vengeful spirit on us, but still."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Autumn looked back at the cafe for a moment before walking towards her car. "Demonic hugs. How nice." She opened the door of the Chevelle and got in. She was hoping that she'll never see the demon again because she will exorcise her. Now it was risky but later... "I will never trust a demon." She said quietly to herself and started the engine. She was more than curious to hear what Raven had to say.

Luckily the fellow huntress was still in the parking lot which made it easier to follow. She always stayed in the cheapest motels to save some money, because being a hunter isn't exactly profitable thus she had no idea where the hotel Raven's staying is.

Amy sat up, running her hands through her hair and sighing. she listened to what Jennie told her, and then laughed slightly "Me? I'm not a hunter like the others... I couldn't teach you anything, other than how to hold a gun, and how to keep your mouth shut in public." She said coldly, but still in a less than confident voice. Amy was in a bad place, and this only served to bring back memories. "Look, It was four years ago... I'm sorry about whistler, and about Sarah... But that isn't my life anymore. Hell, i can't even support my self emotionally, i sure as hell can't train you to be a hunter." Amy replied with a sigh. She got up, grabbing her handbag from the seat next to her, and finishing her coffee. "I'm sorry." She whispered to Jennie as she walked away, pulling open the Cafe door, and stepping outside. She took a few steps, and then her jaw dropped, and her eyes widened. In front of her, In a mustang was... Raven! "R-Raven?!" Amy said shakily, her pupils wide, not quite believing what she saw, she then turned her head and saw July getting into her car." July?!" She remarked, her face in disbelief and confusion.

Through the rain that beat upon her windshield, Raven could see someone running out of the cafe. She switched her windshield wipers on high and peered through the deluge to see that gaunt woman who had been sitting at the counter. She looked between July and Raven's cars with disbelief, and the huntress could see her mouth their names...

And then it clicked. There was only one woman in the world who would wear designer clothes in the middle of a New York storm.

Amy.

Jennie walked out of the cafe into the rain, followed by Amber. Jennie nodded when Amy noticed July, and decided to leave them to catch up. She had an ex that lived nearby, a girl that, last she'd heard, was a librarian. She figured the girl wouldn't mind the company, and dialed her number. After a couple rings, the phone was picked up, and the shy, quiet voice of Rachelle came over the line. Jennie explained her situation, and Rachelle gladly offered to let Jennie stay with her. She got into the red corvette, and fired up the engine. Avril Lavigne blared from the speakers. Man, getting satellite radio was the best idea. She thought to herself, and pulled out, heading to Rachelle's place.

Amber found herself in a rather conflicted mindset. Her thoughts in a whirl, she removed the tarp from her Harley-Davidson, and gunned the motor. The powerful black hog roared off into the storm.

Autumn turned the radio on and looked at the cafe. Same fashionably dressed woman was now standing outside. Now that she took a closer look at the woman she seemed kind of familiar but she couldn't remember where exactly.

As the radio yet again refused to work, the huntress turned it off and got out of the car. The rain was pouring down on her. "Need anything?" She asked Amy.

Amy looked at July as she got out of her car. Amy's face half wanted to smile, and her body half wanted to turn and run... but she resolved for the first option, and smiled slightly "July... My god you haven't changed a bit... When that girl was babbling on about whistler and Sarah... i should have known i'd find you and Raven here." She said, her voice no longer the exaggerated aloof posh tone she used to use, it was still very British though. "Four years... i never thought i'd see you again... none of you... i convinced myself that everything was a dream but... Here you are."

Raven saw July get out of the Chevelle and begin speaking with Amy. She stayed in her Mustang, not too keen on getting wet again. She supposed that July would tell Amy what was going on if she wanted to know.

Autumn watched the woman with the strange look on her face. What was this woman babbling about? Then it hit her. It was Amy. How could she not recognize her? Though she looked different... more weary.

"Wish I could say the same to you. You look different." She finally said and glanced at Raven's car wondering if she'll get out of the car or not. "What brought you back to the states? I thought you left, you know permanently."

"I feel different too... I'm not looking my best am i?" Amy said, she knew how Skeletal she looked, and wasn't particularly proud of it. "I thought i'd never come back either... But it's the New York fashion week, and I'm modelling." She remarked with a slight smile "So... what are you and Raven doing in new york? It's quite far from where we were last." Amy said, she was soaked, but a little more rain wouldn't bother her.