It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Modeling? Seems fitting." Autumn raised her head to look at the sky. Still raining. She didn't mind rain unless she had to stand in it for hours or worse... hunt. "I have no idea what Raven's doing in New York" she spoke looking at the Mustang and then back at Amy. "How can I stay in the same place for years when there's plenty of work to do elsewhere?"

As she waited for the reply, the huntress heard Raven. "Yeah. I was going to the hotel Raven is staying. She wants to talk about something. Wanna come?"

Amy listened to what July said, and smiled "Sure, it'll be nice to catch up with you guys." Amy was surprisingly happy, having her old friends back. She nodded, and walked over to her Ferrari, pulling open the door, and sitting inside it's beige and sabbia (similar to white sand colouring) alcantara interior, and she started up the engine. Ready to follow Raven and July.

Raven nodded and rolled up her window again, quickly backing out of the parking space and driving away. She took a right at the next light, went for two blocks, and then pulled into a Holiday Inn. The huntress killed the engine and hopped out as soon as she parked, jogging to the awning over the entrance and waiting for the others.

Autumn stood in the rain for a moment before getting back into her car. She turned the radio on again and fortunately this time it worked. Vision Thing by Sisters of Mercy was currently playing on her favorite radio station.

Smiling to herself the huntress started the engine and drove away following Raven's Mustang to the hotel.

As she drove, Autumn thought about what happened earlier. Whistler's niece after a long search found her and wanted heck knows what from her, then Raven showed up, Whistler's ghost turned vengeful for no apparent reason... Jennie told that he took out Wendigos he was fighting when he died so why would he be angry at her? What more do they want from her? There's also Amy. She looked so different now... though everybody's changing.

Autumn turned off the radio as she pulled into the parking lot in front of the hotel. "Hmm. Fancy." She mumbled as she killed the engine and got outside. "Nice hotel. Much better than that cockroaches infested hole I'm staying in." The huntress commented as she approached Raven.

Amy pulled out of the parking lot, and got onto the road. She didn't bother turning the radio on, the sound of the car was enough noise as it was. She had a lot to think about right now... Whistler's niece came seeking her, to be trained as a Hunter? Whistler's Ghost showed up at a cafe, She was re-united with raven and July, and it seemed she was about to be dragged back into the Supernatural Life she led before...

A lot of people on the streets looked at the strange convoy of cars, Two retro muscle cars, and a Ferrari. But Amy wasn't phased, she was used to people staring at her, be it for a good reason, or a bad one.

She pulled into the parking lot, and muttered "Oh gods!" As she switched off the engine, and got out of the car. She walked fairly quickly over to Raven and July, not wanting to get any wetter. "Well my last stay in a premier inn was full of cockroaches." Amy commented.

"I usually sleep in the car," Raven commented, gesturing at her Mustang, "but I stay in hotels when cash allows. The first time I slept in a Motel 8 was the last time."

With that, she turned around and entered the lobby, wiping her boots on the mat as she went inside. She shivered when cool air hit her wet body. Hotels like these were always too cold. Thankfully, there was no one around...the receptionist had gone into a back room, and no one loitered in the couches or chairs. The huntress walked up to the elevator and pressed the call button, bouncing up and down slightly as she waited, trying to throw off the chills.

Jennie pulled in to Rachelle's place, and switched off the engine. Rachelle, a redhead of average height and slender build, walked out of the house carrying an umbrella, blushing. Jennie pulled the girl into a hug, and thanked her for allowing her to stay. She texted her cell number to July, with the message to pass the number on to the rest of the group. Shortly after, her bags were inside, and she and Rachelle were sharing a drink and chatting.

Amber found her way to the principal's house, which was in town. She'd been travelling around for a time, and it was good to return to her home. She headed straight to the bathroom. She loved baths, best thing Humans ever invented. She drew a hot bath and sank into the tub.

"Yeah. I know how that works." Autumn followed Raven towards the elevator. She noticed how the fellow huntress was slightly bouncing up and down as she waited and it made her smile for some reason.

"And here I thought that those modelling places or whatever were clean." She commented.

Amy shivered too, it was far too cold in there, and the fact she had no body fat for insulation didn't help a bit. "Damn it's cold." She remarked, as they waited for the elevator. Once the door opened up, Amy stepped inside, waiting for Raven and July. Hopefully Raven's room would be warm, so she could take her trenchcoat off to let it dry a little.