It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

"It's ... hard to explain kid. you see, you wear clothes that went out of fashion years ago, you don't always make contact with the floor when you are walking, and the psychic thing helps me too, everyone has a aura, which I perceive.. like.. a smell it's hard to describe. Now, you smell wrong. your aura doesn't 'smell' right, same with anything Supernatural. And hunters, to a lesser extend cause of all the time they spend around Supernatural things. Now I'm not gonna hurt you, so long as you don't hurt me. Deal?" He held out a hand for two reasons, a handshake, and a hand up as his leg had fallen asleep.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's ... hard to explain kid. you see, you wear clothes that went out of fashion years ago, you don't always make contact with the floor when you are walking, and the psychic thing helps me too, everyone has a aura, which I perceive.. like.. a smell it's hard to describe. Now, you smell wrong. your aura doesn't 'smell' right, same with anything Supernatural. And hunters, to a lesser extend cause of all the time they spend around Supernatural things. Now I'm not gonna hurt you, so long as you don't hurt me. Deal?" He held out a hand for two reasons, a handshake, and a hand up as his leg had fallen asleep.

"Ah well, I guess with some practice I can fix the... non contact with the floor thing... at least then I'll only look like an idiot" he said, smiling slightly, he shook Whistlers hand

David motioned to July and Raven. "Whistler's probably home by now. We need to get going." As he walked towards a car, he explained: "Apparently, Whistler is oh-so-slightly psychic. He had a vision about the Wendigo, and he used his...powers...to predict where the Wendigo was going to be and shoot it." He got to Raven's car, opened the trunk, and started putting the weapons in. "And to think that he was mad at us for not telling him everything...."

Amy walked onto the scene... she had probably missed all of the action... being her she missed a lot of things, by focusing on herself. She walked over to Adam and Whistler, over hearing part of the conversation "Mr Whistler man... please don't invade Adams mind... or i may have to break your leg... your face if you try it on me. Now i'll be watching you. if anything bad happens to Adam, i will have to go mediaval on your arse."

Amy walked onto the scene... she had probably missed all of the action... being her she missed a lot of things, by focusing on herself. She walked over to Adam and Whistler, over hearing part of the conversation "Mr Whistler man... please don't invade Adams mind... or i may have to break your leg... your face if you try it on me. Now i'll be watching you. if anything bad happens to Adam, i will have to go mediaval on your arse."

Adam was happy that Amy cared what happened to him, but he wasn't a kid "I'm not five, I can look after myself" Adam said "And Mr Whistler man isn't going to hurt me"

July went towards her car as well. "Whistler is psychic? Now that is not creepy at all." She said and unlocked the trunk of her car and placed her flamethrower she picked up from the ground in Wendigo's cave. What David just mentioned, the whole psychic power thing just didn't sit well with her. The man got angry at her for not telling him that they brought a ghost with them to Jim's place yet he somehow forgot to mention his own powers. July didn't know how much others knew about this but there were stories about psychics and that one of them was the reason why so many demons are running lose and she had no reason to doubt the source of such information.

Adam smiled at Amy "Thank you" he said "I need to try and catch up on what has happened in the past 30 odd years, dying in 1970 is NOT cool, any idea where I could get that information?" Edited by Brutii

"Well, i have a lot of books about the history of the last 50 years, and i wrote a few personal books on modern history. They are in my car i think... stapeled together pieces of paper but... there is a lot in there. I also have a fashion book for all of the latest trends of this year. See even a fashionesta like me can help." Amy said with a big smile.