It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

"Right, let's get out of here," Raven said, getting in and starting the car. She pulled off of the side of the road, made a U-turn, and started heading back to Jim's place.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July started the engine and watched as Raven and David drove past her. "What? I'm fine just a bit tired. How are you and your kids?" The hunter asked as she pulled off and followed the two back to Jim's place. Hopefully there will be time for at least a short nap.

" Fine thanks....Kate's got excellent results...I assume they'll be in bed by now, do you wanna stay at my place? Theres 2 spare bedrooms, your welcome to stay.." She said parking her car in the drive of her house. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"I could really use some rest though I do not remember where is your place." July replied as she continued following Raven's car. Even if Madeline was living somewhere nearby she wanted to go back and check if Whistler didn't do anything to Adam... the old man seemed like shoot first and ask questions later kind of guy...

Whistler walked back to the farmhouse and heard a noise from his car. He realized it was Craig, his Eye in the sky. He ran and grabbed the radio, "Hello? Craig?" He heard Craig, the slightly nasal weather and traffic eye in the sky. "Hello Henry! We have a situation, looks like you were right it was a trickster. Sending the locale to your gps." Whistler responds"Got it, on my way." He left a note on the farm door explaining his job, Got into his car, and sped off.

"...South Castle Street? Wow. That's quite far from where I'm now..." July said and rubbed her right eye. "Listen, I gotta go now. Call me if you need anything. Was nice talking to you." She said and ended the call. Now she can focus all of her attention to the road. It didn't help her to drive tired and talking on the phone at the same time.

"It looked like there was a note on the farmhouse door, saw it in my headlights," Raven said as she got out, "Let's go see."

Note on farmhouse door reads as follows.

Dear Raven, July and David,

I got a call from the Eye in the Sky Craig, saying it was indeed a trickster, as he and I thought, and I went to deal with it. If you don't hate me for holding out the info that I was psychic, then maybe you'd like to help an old man against a demigod, hmm? If you need to find me you can call me on the cellular phone in my car at 1213 555 1337, Or, if I do not answer, Craig can be reached from 1213 555 5595. He can help you find jobs. Tune in to Hunter News Radio, Am Waveband 750. Hope to see you again when or if I come back alive. If I die, make sure Craig gets informed, so he can make arrangements for the next hunter to get the bunker 95, that's the farmhouse.

Sincerely,

Henry "Whistler" Daily