It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

David read it again, just to be sure. "A hunter radio station? Aren't you guys trying to be inconspicuous or something like that?" He looked around him. "If he left Adam alive, we should probably go help him."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whistler called up an old friend who worked with the police. "I need a phone number of a July Nightwing, can you get that, Charlie?" His friend answered Sure, Here it is." After listening he dialed the number to July's phone. "July! Listen to me, this is Whistler. I am 2 cities from the farm. Turns out the trickster is stronger than I had believed. He is affecting things all the way out here. If you guys don't hate me, I did leave the kid alive, under the deal that he don't hurt me, I don't hurt him. I am gonna see what I can do about this thing."

July read the note as well and looked around. She pulled an EMF meter to see if Adam is here but then she glanced outside through the window and noticed power lines. "That's just great." She mumbled and put the device back in her pocket. "Well, we suppose to be inconspicuous. The guy's going way too far with the radio station. " Then her phone rang again. She answered the phone and it was Whistler. That's it. Time for yet another number change. "Can you... elaborate with the location?" She asked and put him on the speaker so others could hear him as well. July felt relieved that he didn't do anything to Adam. She also wondered where did he get her number but there will be time for that later.

"I heard that!." Whistler called, "I'm 76, don't you think I know a lot of people by now? Met Bobby Singer once, but I went to him for advice against a Siren. What was I saying? Oh yeah. I dunno exact locale. Call Craig. He will send you the location in the gps units I tossed into your cars. Just turn them on, they contain a special chip that will id your car as a Hunter car, and will let him help you find me. I think I found the... Oh Cra......" An explosion is heard, and the line goes dead.

"We'll call the guy then..." July said and then suddenly the line went dead. She put her phone back into her pocket. Whistler's number of connections was indeed rather disturbing. Old guy or no... there are just some people that cannot be trusted, which also includes hunters as well.

For a moment she just stood there but then she remembered what Whistler said, she turned to others. "Wait... did he say that he added gps into our cars!?" July frowned and walked up to her car and looked for that gps unit thing as soon as she found it, the hunter and returned to others. "No one will put any modern junk into my car!" She mumbled and placed the thing on the table. Chevrolet Chevelle that she drives belonged to her father and she wants to keep it just the way it is. No iPods, no CD players and no gps units.

July also hated the whole hunter car id thing. The thought about someone tracking her movements was simply... disturbing. Whatever it does she won't have that thing in her car. Because of the few events in the past, July became very secretive and the less people knew about her the better it was.

Edited by Naktis

Adam was walking nearby reading the books on history, he saw the others near a barn with a note on, so he closed the book he was reading and approached them "Hello" he said as he approached "What are you doing?"

Whistler gets thrown backwards through a wall. "Son of a , gettin too old for this crap." He pushes himself to his feet, and manages to close the distance to the trickster. He had to admit, she was stunning, with shoulder length, wavy honey blonde hair, glowing purple eyes, wearing a thigh length leather coat, tight black top, studded leather pants, and metal spiked black leather boots, she looked like some model showing off biker chic. He grabs her around the neck and presses the stake to her heart. "Time to die, sweetheart." Edited by BaldurAnthology

David looked Adam up and down. "Good to see you in one piece. Right now, we're trying to determine where Whistler is, although we aren't sure if we can really trust him, or if he even needs help. The man does things too fast....."