It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven got back out of the car, slammed the door, and leaned against the roof, "If she's the Trickster, what the hell is she doing here, Whistler?"

"Figured I'd take a leaf outta your book. She turned out not to be bad, just childish. So, I figured, as she was begging for her life, to let her live. You spared a ghost, I spared a trickster who is apparently a lesbian..." Whistler took a brief look at Sarah, who was now showing interest in Raven. "Good enough for you?"

"And what if she just decides to wink us all out of existence!" Raven exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air, "It's one thing to befriend a ghost...it's quite another to bring a Trickster along for the party!"

She removed her hat and ran her hands through her hair out of frustration, "They're called Tricksters for a reason! THEY TRICK PEOPLE!"

Raven caught Sarah's leer and added, "And stop looking at me like that!"

"She swore a binding oath in Donsk Tunga. If anyone knows, the Tricksters are from old Norse Mythology. They swear an oath of Fealty in that language, they have to obey the person they swore the Oath to, namely me. As for if she would wink you out of existance, I covered that. You are safe, so long as you do not attack her. Same deal I made with your ghost friend. Sarah! She asked you to leave her be!" Sarah looked angrily at Whistler "You don't let me have any fun!" Whistler looked sternly at her, "That sort of tom foolery started the whole Springvale problem in the first place!" Sarah looks nonplussed, "I put everything back to the way it was, what's the big deal?" Whistler still looked stern, "That sort of attitude is what gets hunters like me tryin to kill you! I am only sure this is the real her, by the way, because a trickster needs sugar to keep using their powers. She hasn't eaten any in over a day, she used the last of her powers on the explosions. This Is the real her. If you don't trust her, then let her be, I will make her let you be. ARE WE UNDERSTOOD? You are on My farm, My property, and if I want to allow a trickster here, Then God dammit, a Trickster's gonna be here!" He only then notices that Adam the ghost is on the farm. "You? How did you get past the Iron Salt border? 'Cause, If you are here, than anything could get in!" Edited by BaldurAnthology

"Whatever. I am an old man, in a lot of pain. I am going to have a long, hot bath and go to bed. Nice meeting all of you, as I suspect all of ya will high tail it out of here as quick as possible. Keep my number. I will likely stay round here. Too old for this crap. But at least have some breakfast with me before you leave in the morning. Good to have a home cooked meal now and again." At this, Whistler, looking like a hunched, sad and defeated old man, limps slowly back up to the house. Edited by BaldurAnthology

July pushed the crazy and way too friendly trickster away from her. "Touch me again and it will be the last thing you ever did." She said and backed away from the woman. She said nothing during this all conversation she just watched them all and more importantly Whistler. The guy is such a hypocrite. First he yells at her for not telling him that they took a ghost with them yet he spared a Trickster which is much more powerful and dangerous.

She was about to say something when she noticed that Whistler was going back to his house but she said it anyway. "The guy's crazy. There's no such thing as an oath of Fealty. For the love of God, Tricksters can create things out of thin air why on earth would one swear some stupid oath if it can trick it's way out of situations like that as easy as... blinking!" She did not know if the old man heard her or not but frankly she didn't care.

Edited by Naktis