It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

"Agreed," Raven said sternly, motioning to David, "If you're going back to Jim's, hop back on the pony here. I'll drive you back there. July, are you coming, too?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes." July said and went to her car. She was so tired that she could sleep anywhere really. As further as possible from the incredibly friendly trickster would be perfect right now.

After the short drive, July pulled over Jim's place but because of all the hours she spent awake, the hunter locked the doors of her car and went to the backseat to sleep. A wooden stake was lying on her bags, on the floor just in case the Trickster will decide to show up unannounced. She had that thing lying there ever since she was hunting one in Wisconsin about a year ago. Unfortunately he got away but she kept the stake just in case. Like the saying goes, better safe than sorry.

Sarah looked surprised. The old man had been fooled, but the cute girls weren't. However, he could have killed her, but didn't. She felt honor bound to repay that life-debt. She walks back to the house, stopping to repair the border where it broke. she sees the pudding ignored on the table, and helped herself. Edited by BaldurAnthology

Madeline checked on the kids before going to bed, she read a book for half an hour and went into a relaxing slumber, she had many enchanting dreams...

She woke up the following morning relatively early and got washed and dressed in to a pink dress and cardigan. Before her children left she put a dash of salt on their meals and put it back in her pocket. She had an urge to hunt...she took her gun and drove in her campervan. She sent a text to July asking where she was...awaiting a reply.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Raven started the engine and turned around towards Jim's place, "Well, there's not that much to go on, really. Tricksters are part of many cultures' mythology. Loki, for example, is a Norse Trickster...but he's also a god. Hermes from Greek mythology is, too. That happens sometimes - Tricksters are hard to kill even when they're mortal, and if they're gods as well...you can forget it. Supposedly you can kill them with a stake dipped in the blood of one of its victims, but I'm not so sure. I've never personally seen one until tonight."

She pulled behind July's car, killed the engine, and got out, "I have heard that they have something of a sweet tooth. Sugar fuels their energy. But, like I said, I haven't had any personal experience dealing with one until now. Jim may have some books in that library of his."

She began walking towards the store.

July was sleeping in her car when she heard her phone buzzing. Mumbling something to herself she grabbed the phone and read the message. It was from Madeline. For a moment she lay there trying to remember the exact address or something that could help her to locate the place as soon as she remembered she send the reply with the directions and dropped the phone back onto one of her bags. They were near Buffalo and she wondered how long the journey will be... with that she fell asleep again.

Having eaten sugar, some of Sarah's power started to return. She decided to go have a talk with the young hunters. She flicked her wrist and using most of her power in the process, teleported right behind the one she thought she heard being called July. "Now, let's get one thing straight. You may be smarter than the old man, realizing I am not bound by anything other than an honor life debt, but I promised to not hurt you, so long as you do not hurt me." She notices the stake. "I am telling you this, with the knowledge that if you try using that, I could as you put it, Wink you out of existance. That is only good, covered with blood from one of my victems. Since I havn't killed anyone, you can't hurt me." Edited by BaldurAnthology

Madeline read her text, her phone was dotted with pink diamonds and decorations. She put some classical music on the radio and turned on her sat-nav. The journey was...moderately long... She arrived at a strange...abandoned looking building, she was expecting something slightly...nicer. She parked her car and noticed July...then Sarah. She froze, she took out her gun. Dhe heard something about of a goat. She was confused but remained silent. Edited by AnotherAverageName