It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She is what she is, but a ghost is a ghost, and a person is a person. All can prove themselves. And I am inclined to believe both of you. She probably intend to be peaceful, then you were suspicious and mean. She is an overgrown child. Childern throw tantrums. I remember you lot not being trusting of me. I give you food, hot showers, offer clean clothes, beds, and help kill a Wendigo, and you act like I am some dangerous man. Fine. By all means, leave in the morning, and ignore me. I have a library of texts, and I have ammo and an armory. Now I got a trickster I gotta teach to behave like an adult. Good evening, and good bye." At this he resumes limping back to the farmhouse. Edited by BaldurAnthology

"And that's why we don't talk," Jim said. Looking at Madeline, he added, "I'm Jim, and this is my property you're standing on. Now, how about you all come inside and tell me what the hell happened in the past three hours." Edited by AurianaValoria1

The man was obviously obsessed. " You don't know anything about children..." She said coldly. " Children aren't usually killers...tantrums don't involve murder.."

She paused " Yeah..." She said walking in.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Whistler hears pink cardigan, and turns around. "I have a Niece, and I had a child at one point. No more. All gone. except for my niece in Utah, I got no one. As for childeren's tantrums, not all children have the power to create and destroy what

they want, cardigan! Now, if that is ALL!"

July said nothing she just glared at Whistler. She felt slightly bad for saying that just because the woman is a Trickster that means that she cannot be trusted even if in a way that was truth but she met some supernatural beings that were not evil or mad or anything like that but after Sarah got so worked up because July said that she doesn't believe in her proved her point. Adam while he is a supernatural being as well showed no threat and was truly reasonable and quite polite.

The hunter sighed as she glanced at Whistler's farm and went to Jim's place.

" That doesn't mean they can't control it..." She replied, she didn't really like the sound of this man...she became annoyed with the man constantly commenting on her cardigan. She expressed her annoyance of the man with July, facially. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Raven sighed very heavily and followed Jim back through the liquor store, the hunter shop, and into the bunker. Hopefully, Adam wouldn't be too offended that he had to stay in the shop...

Jim slowly climbed down the ladder, then hobbled over to a couch in front of a flat-screen television and sat down, patting the cushions beside him and gesturing to the other chairs, "Everybody have a seat. Tell me what's going on."

July sat on one of the chairs and sighed. "I guess we don't need to tell you what happened in Salt Lake if we do I can tell it in one word. Demons." The hunter glanced at the others. "After you went to Whistler's place I left to work on the job. It wasn't a werewolf like I thought but actually a Wendigo. Later I called Raven and told her everything I found out but my phone died then it seems that Whistler had a vision, like psychic vision so they left. I was caught by the creature but the they arrived in time and managed to kill it then David and Whistler went to look for me and I met them in the cave where Wendigo kept its victims." She stopped talking for a moment and sighed heavily. She couldn't remember when was the last time she talked so much.

"After they found me Whistler got mad that no one told him about Adam and simply left. When we had finally came back here we found a note from him saying that he went after the trickster. We were about to leave to help when he came back with the said Trickster which according to her or them both is now honor bound to him because he spared her. "