It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

David followed them into the bunker, having watched the fight without saying anything. After July finished her story, he spoke up before the flood of questions could begin. "Look, it's been a long day, for all of us. Christ, July was suspended in a cave full of dismembered bodies not twelve hours ago, and we've scarcely had a moment's rest since. Let's just leave this where it is and go get some sleep. We can talk about things tomorrow, after food."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David had entirely forgotten about the woman in the pink cardigan. "An idiot. My name's David--I helped them hide evidence of the demon fight in Salt Lake, and now I'm basically just along for the ride." He proffered his hand.

She found this man amusing. " Hi, pleasure to meet you. Im Madeline." She said getting out of her seat, shaking his hand. He seemed rather bubbly compared to the rest of the group...she liked it. Edited by AnotherAverageName

David smiled. "Likewise. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sleep." He looked at the others in the room. "I suggest you do the same." He turned back to madelaine. "If you aren't tired, there's some hunter literature in the shop above the bunker. Might help pass the time." That said, he rambled off in search of the nearest unoccupied bed.

Madeline finished two hours of reading...she became rather bored and started to dance quite weakly, to some music. It was at average volume, she turned it down when people started going to bed. She sat on a chair, texting her daughter on her phone. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"I'm going as well," Raven added, "Haven't got a decent wink of sleep in three days."

With that, she made her way down the hall and to the right where the bunks were, took off her jacket, boots, gun, and hat, and fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

"I'm off myself," Jim said, stretching as he got up and went to his own bedroom, locking the door behind him.

Whistler ate his food, which was amazing, and found the purple eyed girl in the kitchen. "Good morning, sir!" She smiled at him. It then hit him that she was the trickster. "You're... Sarah, right? The trickster?" She nods. "That's right! Now I am going over to leave breakfast for the others at that store. I will be back soon!" She dumps a whole bag of sugar down her throat to teleport there and back, and with a flick of her wrist, she teleports into Jim's place, sneaks around leaving everyone breakfast, and teleports back. "There! That ought to brighten their morning, hmm?"