It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

July left the bunker last. For a moment she just sat there, thinking about what happened from the moment she saw Amy heading towards the antique shop back in Salt Lake city. After the death of her older brother she was mostly hunting alone and even if she did agree to work on some special occasions with someone it didn't last for long. It was only finishing the job and going separate ways. This time however it was different and strangely enough it wasn't that bad.

She got up from her seat and went back to her car. Maybe now no one will disturb her much needed sleep.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madeline looked away from her phone for a moment and saw breakfast was on the table. She quickly jumped out of her chair. She was shocked...how did it appear so suddenly? It was pretty obvious, it was Sarah. She didn't really care and started to eat some pancake's. Edited by AnotherAverageName

David, having practically passed out on his cot in the bunker, woke up when Sarah teleported in. Feigning sleep, he watched her leave breakfast for him and teleport out again. Once she was gone, he sat up and inspected the food. Shrugging, he figured she'd pick a more convoluted way of killing than poison, and carried over to the table, setting it down across from Madelaine. "Good morning", he said.

Once Madeline finished her meal she put her knife and fork neatly on the plate. " So...how long have you been a hunter?" She asked smiling, resting her head on her hands...she was beginning to "like" this man. Edited by AnotherAverageName

David looked up, surprised. "I'm not a hunter, actually." He put down his fork and began to explain. "You see, the girls fought some demons in a store that I worked at. The police found the bodies afterwards and sent me to retrieve the security footage. I had the idea to watch it myself first--me being the one that would have typically been guarding the store--and I saw what had happened. I couldn't really hand it over to the police after that, so I hid the evidence instead." He paused to drink some water.

David paused. "Well, I don't really know. This was only a few days back, after all. I'm still not truly sure what I'm doing here." He shook his head. "Anyway, after that, I basically packed most of my stuff up and went to find the girls. I wanted to know what had happened. You know what I mean--seeing a bunch of demons, even on a camera, is a bit of a life-changing event. I followed the hunters and managed to catch up to them around Buffalo, I think. My car had broken down, so I hitched a ride with them here. They explained what had happened, and, well....I don't know. I can't imagine going back to my old life, but I don't know enough about the supernatural to be a hunter. I guess I'm just helping out until I figure out what do do next." He sighed and sank back into his chair. "What about you? Why did you start hunting?"