It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whistler looked up life debts in all the books, and found no trace of any beings, trickster or otherwise, binding itself to someone for saving it. Suspicious, but whatever. He heard a sound, and spun with his sawwed off already in hand. It turned out to be Sarah. "Confound it girl! You startled me!" She smiled. "I left the hunter kids breakfast. They'll come around eventually." Whistler look at her. "I find no record of anything swearing life debts. What are you up to?" Sarah sits down on a chair, brushing her honey colored hair out of her eyes. "Up to? I am repaying the debt I feel personally I owe you. That's all."

Raven woke up the next morning groggily. As she raised up, she forgot that the beds were bunks, and she hit her head on the bottom rail of the bunk above her.

"Ouch! Son of a-"

She then noticed a breakfast tray sitting on the chest at the foot of her bunk. Raven figured Jim or one of the other hunters had brought it, so she thought nothing of it. She got up and took it to the common room where David, Amy, and Madeline were sitting. She took a place beside David, almost slipping in her sock feet. Sighing, she sat and began eating.

Whistler nods, then realizes what he just heard. " What do you mean you gave them breakfast? Did you try to poison them?" She looked insulted. "No! I never poison food. It's a waste." Whistler gets up. Nevertheless, I am going to check on them. He limps over to the store. and knocks on the door.