It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Madeline really began to hate this woman's guts. " I was only asking..." She paused. " Nice to meet you Amy....my names Madeline.." She said politely...she heard someone knock on the door. She didn't see it as her right to answer. Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At that moment, Jim hobbled in.

"Someone's at the door," Raven said between bites of toast.

"Alright, alright," Jim said, slowly making his way up the ladder to the store, "Who's callin' at this hour?"

He finally reached the door and opened it. It was Whistler.

Whistler suddenly felt very awkward and out of place. He removed his hat and wrung it between his fingers. "I, um just wanted to say, sorry about yesterday. And the breakfast is compliments of Sarah. She says she is sorry too. I thin we were all overtired. Now, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing." He turns to leave.

"If you wish." Whistler entered the shop. Using enough power to get there quickly, and sort of blend in to the background, Sarah caught up, and placed herself in a corner to be near Whistler, in case he needed help. Whistler allowed himself to be brought inside and sat down on an empty chair. "What do you want to know?" Edited by BaldurAnthology