It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

July finally woke up. She noticed the breakfast which she assumed was left by Sarah because no one else could really get into a locked car with no keys. She shrugged it off and ate it. Once she was done with it she got out of the car and went to look for the others.

The hunter found them all in the common room. "Morning." She mumbled as she entered the room. "And thank you for the breakfast." She said as she walked past the trickster.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you want the whole of who I am, here you go. My name is Henry Daily. Mostly go by Whistler cause Henry brings up bad memories. I am 76 years old. I am from Alabama. I had a daughter. She got sick, never got better. My sister was murdered in front of me by Azazel. Yellow eyed demon. Burned her on the ceiling. My wife Hazel died about 10 years back of cancer. I traveled for most my life. First huntin for Azazel, then a weapon which could destroy anything supernatural. Think I know where it is, and it ain't far from here, but I am runnin out of time. I want there to be something to remember me by, instead of just leavin behind a farmhouse to whichever hunter's next on the list." Sarah stepped forward and rubbed at Whistler's shoulder and states. "My name is Sarah, I am 375 years old, which is young for my kind. The tale of my life could take days, so I shall not bother." She winks at July, who just came in the room. "I like the ladies, if you know what I mean, and I will follow Whistler due to the Life Debt I swore to him. He spared me. I shell give him my life til the day he dies, or I do. I have a lot of power, as you are well aware, but need sugar to fuel it." Whistler looks around, tears in his eyes. "That good enough for you?" Edited by BaldurAnthology

July was slightly surprised how easily Whistler shared his life story. She wasn't sharing and caring type of person so to her it seemed that he shared too much. They didn't know each other for a long time after all. She hoped that they won't start sharing their life stories but if they will she will shorten hers to one rather short sentence.

She ignored Sarah's remark and wink. Interested in ladies or no as long as the trickster will stay away at the safe distance it's all fine to her. She wasn't interested in women nor any kind of romance.

The hunter also noticed Whistler's teary eyes and she felt sorry for him. "A weapon that can kill anything? That would be useful. The only weapon I've heard that can kill anything is a Colt but last time I heard Winchesters had it and they obviously need it more than any of us. From what I hear they are always in the middle of something big." She spoke trying to change the subject.

Edited by Naktis

Raven listened as she put up her own dishes and returned to her seat. Whistler's story was sad. But, then again, so was Amy's. Hers was no different, and she had a feeling that July's was similar as well. Most of them were tied to their 'profession' because of personal loss.

She sighed, "I'm Raven...originally from San Francisco, California. Moved here to Wyoming to live with my grandparents after my mother and father both died in a car crash when I was little. Had a bit of land down south near Cheyenne - fairly good-sized farm and horse ranch...until it was burned to the ground and my grandparents were killed by a demon named Vance: the same demon I had tracked all the way to Salt Lake."

She shook her head, "Anyway. If there's a weapon out there that can kill anything, I say we go look for it. The Winchesters can't be everywhere all the time, and things are getting progressively worse. What if they die and that Colt falls into enemy hands?"

Whistler looked at Sarah,"Knock it off, will ya?" Sarah pouted and went back to leaning in the corner. "No, I was referring to a blade. There was a sword, supposedly constructed by a cult around the medieval times. It was written that the cult was sworn to wiping out demons and monsters. That being the term for Supernatural stiff back then. Now, This sword was borrowed, according to this old book, by an Arch Angel, to kill one that went rogue. Now this blade was so powerful, apparently because it could absorb power from what it killed to be able to kill more and better. If it killed an arch angel, nothing could stand up to it." He fishes i n the pocket of his coat, and pulls out a very old, leather bound book. "Take a look, but be careful! That things at least a hundred years old. It was the transcription of the old notes of the cult members, and someone who found the texts, but not the blade."

July glanced at the book and at the page about the blade. She tried not to even touch the book if it's really that old. "Well it's all fine and good if a weapon like that is somewhere out here but... angels do not exist. I am well aware about tons of lore but there is no actual proof. No hunter ever met one."

"I know that! But if it was a weapon that could kill anything, whether angel or not, it would be useful. All we need to worry about, is who, other than Myself, had any fencing training. I fenced a little in college. That was before my sister died." Whistler said, staring at July. Sarah walked, hips swaying slightly, over to Madeline, the one in the cardigan. "Hey there, sweetie, what's your name?" She says, running a hand across Madeline's face, and winking. Edited by BaldurAnthology

"I can trick-ride, speed-shoot, and that's about it," Raven said, standing once again, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to change clothes, brush my teeth, and comb this rat's nest...I'll be back in a few. You guys can decide what we're doing and when. I'll just go with the flow."

"Do wooden swords counts as fencing training?" Her brother made her a wooden sword when she was very little and they used to 'fight' from time to time even though it was more pointless piece of wood waggling while trying to hit one another than proper training. Maybe someone else knows how to do that. "Never mind. Forget I said anything." July mumbled and glanced at others.