It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

" Uh...I wouldn't call it training but...nevermind." She said looking away from Sarah. " Fencing?...hardly...just joined in with a few fencing clubs with my son." She said noticing July's tattoo. " Strange tattoo..." She commented in slight admiration. Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David edged forwards. "First and foremost, there's a marked difference between fencing and swordsmanship. Also, though it's meant to be mostly ceremonial, I'd had fairly extensive experience with my mameluke. I'd guess that whatever sword this is works about the same way."

" That would be nice..." She said in a sweet tone, smiling romantically. " Anyway...on to more pressing matters..." She said, not knowing how to finish her sentence.

Adam sat alone near the hole he had created in the border earlier, it had been quite simple to figure out, but had taken a while to achieve. He was... confused. Whistler had came to meet him armed, and he was pretty sure that he would have been 'killed' on sight if the others hadn't already talked to whistler, but now he had let some thing which had the word 'trick' in it's name live. Either he was crazy or stupid... or both. And what kind of idiot builds a defensive border out of salt and iron? Sure, it was effective... as long as no one decided to pour water over it. Adam stood up and began to walk.

Adam stepped through the wall, walking out behind Madaline, he grinned, jumped into the air, careful not to make a noise and levitated behind her. Adam turned his back to her, and then floated quickly backwards passed through her, making a loud, rasping screech and tried to look as scary as he could

Edited by Brutii

July watched the two with the raised eyebrow. "This does not nauseate me at all." She said and glanced at her tattoo. "That's anti-possession tattoo." The young hunter said in a surprised tone, wondering how can she does not know about it. Sure not many hunters makes tattoos of such things but it's much better than an amulet. Edited by Naktis

OOC: I know this is an OOC and I will delete it. YOU SAID MIRABELLE. I am a better NINJA!

" Oh yes...an anti-"She heard Adam " Oh my lord!!!" She said jumping out of her seat.

OOC: Whoops, sorry :laugh:

Adam laughed "If only you could have seen your face!" he said, before dropping down, standing normally