It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

" What did you accomplish with that!? What the hell is a demon doing in here!?" She souted.

"I accomplished a good laugh" he said "When you've had no contact with anyone for 33 years on account of you being dead, pulling jokes again makes you feel really good"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Who are you?...What are you doing here?." She asked, confused...no-one was attacking...or threatening. She decided to ignore the fact he was a ghost.

"I am Adam. I'm here because I want to be here" he said, smiling

Whistler let all this wash over him. He wasn't as energetic as he used to be, and besides, he'd sensed the ghost leave the farm, and come through the wall, which is the only reason he had stopped in the middle of reaching for his sawed off shotgun. "Why did you break my border? I left it open for you to come and go, but would have repaired it when everyone left. And you didn't scare me. I sensed that you would be there. How I stay alive. Now, if that's ALL the tom foolery, I have to pack my car. I have an idea where the blade is, and I am going to find it! If you are with me, good. I explained who I am to you. I have nothing to hide. I ain't stayin unless you have more questions." At this, Sarah helped him to his feet, and they both went back to the farm, Sarah stopping to once again fix the border, this time reinforcing the Iron so the salt could not get wet inside again.