It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whistler drove until he reached the national park the ruins were in, and pulled his car into the parking lot. He grabbed all the tools out of his trunk that he felt he'd need, and he waited, sitting on top of the trunk of his car leaning on the back window, for the rest to get there.

Raven pulled up next to Whistler and got out, moving to her trunk to adjust her weapons.

"So, what are we going to need?" She called to Whistler.

July arrived to the location soon after Raven and pulled over. She got out of the car and opened the trunk, thinking what weapons they could possibly need. "I guess a little bit of everything." She thought and took her shotgun loaded with salt rounds, a pistol with silver bullets and a flask with holy water. Once she was done with it the hunter locked the trunk and walked over to the others. "Probably everything you can think of." She said.

"To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. There could be demons, or anything. We don't know what could be guarding this thing. I already have a few basic tools to account for most plausible things. I also have the key to the tomb. Now all we gotta do is get down to it. According to the ranger, that would be this way." He pointed down a trail. "Shall Sarah and I lead?"

David made sure the sword was secure in the scabbard, then pocketed some different varieties of ammunition for the pistol, as well as a flask of holy water. Not that he'd know what to do with it.....

"Hey! Could I have....a cross, or pentagram, or something like that?"

Raven opened her trunk and fished around for a cross until she found the brass-plated crucifix she had salvaged from the ruins of a Catholic chapel in Oklahoma. She offered it to David, "Will that do?"