It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have only read about Dragons being around in the medieval times, with knights and the like. One of them is definitely the sword I seek. The other looks like a Flammard. They were from the Renaissance era. What it's doing here is anyone's guess." Whistler says quietly.

Sarah wanders over to Amy, and says, "Your precious heels are in your car. Assuming you make it out alive, they are on the passenger seat."

"There's only one tiny problem," Raven whispered, "A dragon can only be slain by a sword forged from the blood of its own. I'm assuming one of those swords is like that...hence why it's protecting it so fiercely. We're going to have to cause a distraction that will get it away from the swords long enough for us to grab them."

Sarah gathered power, and her eyes glow purple. She pushes everyone aside to make her the only thing visible, and caused a chunk of ceiling to fall on the dragon's head/ "HEY! SCALES! CAN'T GET ME!" She throws a rock at the now angry dragon and dashes off into the corridor with the dragon in hot pursuit.

After Sarah and the dragon left, Whistler rushes forward and grabs the sword He'd been looking for, and tosses the other one to Raven.

Raven caught the sword. It felt more than a little awkward in her hands; she felt far more comfortable with her revolver, and even her whip.

She nodded to David, "Let's go, before that thing comes back!"