It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

July noticed the sword as well. If one of those swords really can kill dragons it was strange to see it here though maybe someone who had the sword tried to kill the dragon and failed miserably and the weapon was in the ruins ever since.

She noticed how Sarah ran past her and when others ran towards the exit. July ran as well, she hoped that the dragon will eat Sarah because that woman and her constant hitting on the females of the group who were obviously not interested annoyed her.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven didn't need to be told twice. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her, through the winding corridors and back into the caverns. Right on David's heels she followed. She nearly slipped and fell at least three times, but she managed to catch herself on a few stalagmites.

Sarah cut at the thing, but it wouldn't die and kept healing itself. "This isn't a dragon killer sword!" She mutters under her breath and starts sprinting for the exit.

Whistler checked to make sure any stragglers were out, then saw Sarah sprinting up the hallway. He guesses she will get there before the doors close, and pushes the lever that closes the doors.

With just barely enough clearance, Sarah got out through the gigantic stone doors, and they closed, with a gigantic BOOM. "Thing's a fake, or just some other type of sword. Didn't kill it."

Whistler examines the sword he's holding. It matched the description in his book perfectly. "This one isn't, but we need to use it on somethin to be sure. I suggest we head back to the farms. There I can call some people, have these swords checked over. I get newspapers delivered to the bunker too. We could check them for jobs to do as well." Whistler and Sarah go up towards his car.

Whistler went to the door, and twisted the key again, causing the door to reopen. The Dragon had given up when the door closed, and had gone back to it's nest to sleep.

Sarah put the sword down, and caused her eyes t glow purple to see in the dark. "I'll go see if she's hiding anywhere."