It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Raven was relieved to see Amy was safe and sound. She couldn't help but grin at her remark about her shoes.

Heading back towards the parking lot, she said over her shoulder, "That's about as much excitement as I can handle in one day. Let's get back to Jim's. Maybe he'll know something about this other sword. Or if he doesn't, we can at least get a drink and put our feet up."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy ran at almost a sprint to her car, burst open the door of her Ferrari, and grabbed her shoes from the seat, which were a pair of double platformed Gianmarco Lorenzi black labels, in a light pink colour, with many swarvoski crystals, and gold platforms "Oh my babies! They are okay! Oh thank the lord!" She said, putting them back on.

July was relieved that Amy was alright. Would have been terrible if she got eaten by that dragon.

She also went back to her car and glanced at the others. She noticed how happy Amy was to see and wear her high heels again. The hunter smiled slightly and got into her car. This adventure of theirs ended better than she expected.

Having caught his breath, David headed towards the mustang. "That actually wasn't so bad, all things considered." However, he froze at Amy's question. "....I haven't seen her since we left the barn."

"Well that means she isn't dead... i kinda miss her pink glow." Amy said with a slight laugh, flicking her hair, and standing on the bonnet of her ferrari, lucky her heels did not dent the car, she knelt, in a crouch, looking at herself in the front window, using it as a makeshift mirror.

Whistler yanked the lever again after Amy ran out of the corridor, and Sarah backed away, eyes fading as the doors boomed shut once again. Whistler and Sarah brought the swords to his car, Sarah being so tired she could barely keep them both from slipping. They both collapsed into the car, and started driving back to the Farmhouse.