It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Madeline was searching across the house, looking for anyone. She checked several rooms before entering the room where Amy and Sarah were in. She opened the door, gin and tonic in hand. She looked down to see Sarah and Amy kissing, she dropped her glass and backed away " Oh, uh...I'm sorry for...the intrusion...i'll just go.." She said, heading for the door, a slightly squirmish look on her face. Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah kisses Amy directly on the lips, taking sweetness from the girl's kiss, and pours power into her, restoring what few flaws the girl had to perfection. She notices Madeline walk in, drop her glass, and walk out looking squeamish. Bigot, she thinks. If there was one thing that really got on Sarah's nerves, it was people who discriminate. With a flick of her finger, she makes a mouse appear in Madeline's stupid cardigan, and turns her attention back to Amy.

Sarah returns the kiss with interest, then flicks her finger at the fireplace to light it. She stops short though, although she did love Amy back, they shouldn't do too much first time. It would ruin it for both of them. She pulls away slightly and says, "I love you too, and as much as I want to, I don't think it's a good idea to go too far just yet. We barely know each other." She kisses her again and says, "Not that we can't have some fun, but let's keep from getting too heavy, all right?"

David looked up. "There you are--I was looking for you." He held out what he hoped was the right sword--it was getting difficult to keep them straight. "Where could I find out more about this? Test it, maybe?"

Madeline stepped out of the room and felt something crawling in her cardigan, she quickly took it off and shook it around. It was a mouse, she jumped back in horror and walked outside to find David, Raven or July. Edited by AnotherAverageName