It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Amy laughed "Struck a nerve have we?" She smiled and said "You do this for a living? I don't know what you think this is honey, but it doesn't actually pay in cash. Well if you don't like us Idiots as you say, then why don't you leave, and go on the game? Prostitution seems a better fit for you, if you can't handle us Idiots." Amy said with more poison.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as he had gathered up his things and was about to leave for the barn, David heard the glass shatter in the kitchen and ran to see Madelaine standing there with a bloody hand and Amy ranting about something-or-other. "What the hell happened?"

" My sister has no job and im still stuck selling flowers! Just leave me alone! I don't want to listen to your voice any longer!" She shouted furiously. She faced David " Amy happened..." She said, an annoyed expression on her face. Edited by AnotherAverageName

" Its nothing..." She said, actually in a lot of pain, she winced slightly. " Amy thought it would be nice to berate me." She said, obviously annoyed, wrapping her hand in a wet dish cloth, it immediately started to turn read with blood. Edited by AnotherAverageName

David finally grabbed her wrist and looked at her hand. "The hell it is. We need to go get this bandaged up--come on, there's a first aid kit upstairs." As they left, he shot Amy a look that would have made a lion turn tail. "We'll talk later."

Whistler and Sarah heard the yelling from different areas of the house. Sarah teleports to Amy's side, and whistler limps in with his shotgun, looks around for an attacker, seeing none, he fires it into the air. He and Sarah both shout "ENOUGH!" Sarah notices the hole in the ceiling and fixes it. Whistler looks angrily at Amy and Madeline. "What in HELL has got INTO THE TWO OF YOU!" He looked from one face to another, furious. "WELL? ANSWER ME!"

David rummaged through the first aid kit and found a bandage, he wrapped the bandage around her hand. " That should do." He said wrapping the last layer of the bandage.

Madeline laid her hand out allowing David to wrap bandages on it, blood poured onto the table. Madeline smiled as he bandaged her

Edited by AnotherAverageName