It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

"It's a long story." July replied to David's comment about the new car. She was about to say something to Raven when her phone suddenly rang. She checked the caller's ID. It was Mika. "Got anything?" July asked as she answered the phone. She leaned against her car and listened to what her acquaintance had to say. Her eyes widened as she listened to the information. It means that her dream might truly mean something...

July shoved the phone back into her pocket and glanced at Raven. "I need to tell you all something. Come on." She said as she started walking towards Whistler's farm. It seems that everyone were there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah saw that, and sighed. She hears the door rattle and senses that Whistler has entered the farmhouse. "Well, Good enough time as any to let them know exactly what is going on."

Whistler walked into the study, and smiled to see the two with their arms around each other. "Good to see you two found each other. Now, have you made any progress on the translation? Or have you been, *he winks* too busy?" He grins hugely.

Whistler heard Madeline's comment and laugh, and disregarded it. "Well? What do you have for us?"

Sarah moved over to the book, and said, "Well, I got almost the whole thing. I will read it out from start to end, for those that missed the first. 'In time of Darkness, a heavenly being will descend, prepare your blade, war is coming. Fire shall announce the end. Many bind legion's leader, but with breaking of 66, he will be set free. Darkness will descend, and heaven's warriors will fail. Mortals may be the only hope to save the lives of God's precious. Treachery among the divine, the death and revival of the first, battle for creation.' That's almost all of it, except for this last line here, I can't quite translate it yet. But we have enough to go on for now

Raven followed July, and managed to catch Sarah's reading. None of it sounded good.

"So, we're talking about the Apocalypse?" she asked.