It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

July entered the room just to hear about the Apocalypse. "How cheery." She said and scratched the back of her head. This end of the world business seemed much more important than her dream however so she said nothing about it first.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But," Raven began, "I thought that was the whole point...the Apocalypse is unstoppable. Or is that all hogwash, now?"

Sarah replies. "Well, David already figured out that the blade isn't at full power yet. Part of this seems to mean an Angel will come down and annoint the blade, and then the true wielder of the blade will be chosen. It could be part of this last line or two here, but I haven't figured it out yet. It's been a couple hundred years since I had to read this script."

Whistler looks up. "Right. That's it. We will have to face it. I don't want you lot getting dragged into somethin that will most likely involve that kind of opposition. You kids got a life to live. Go live it."

" Can you please stop calling us kids? Its getting annoying. I already missed out on a dragon, besides, we would be saving the world you know! You have to take risks...everyone does." She replied. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"We don't really have a choice anymore." July interfered. "Well I guess we do but I'm in." She said and glanced at Whistler. She couldn't sit somewhere and watch the whole world get destroyed.

"I guess I am, too," Raven added, "There's no way I'm letting this world go without a fight. Even if it is destined to happen."