It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

July really didn't like this probing for information but on the other hand she wanted to tell them this herself. "Last night I had a dream. I was in some kind of bar, everyone else were dead and their eyes were burned out of their skulls. I wanted to look to see who or what did this but when I was overwhelmed by this bright white light and deafening sound."

She paused for a moment and sighed heavily. She wasn't used to talk this much. "Now, this seems like a really odd dream but something still told me to check just in case so I went to this acquaintance of mine and picked up my new car and asked him to check if a bar like that exists. Just few minutes ago he called me and told that not only that a bar like that really exists but he also gave me the exact location of it." She sighed again and looked at the others.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"interesting..." Whistler says out of the blue. "Hey, you guys? I think I got something! 'Heart of a Trickster shall point the way to whom shall wield Lightbringer on darkest day' What the hell do you make of that?"

Sarah heard Whistler call out the translated line, and pales, wondering if it meant her.

"It either means the Trickster's soul, meaning what it feels to be true," Raven said, "Or someone very near and dear to the Trickster."

She looked at July, "And what about this bar? Do you think there's an angel there?"

Daivd looked at Amy curiously. "If I were to guess, I'd say it meant you." He shook his head a few times to clear his thoughts. "But we can't know until the sword is activated. Let's go check out this bar; we'll bring the sword along with us, and if we should get an opportunity to test it, well...."

"An angel? I still don't believe that they exists but yes we should go to that bar. Follow me I guess." July said and went outside to her car. She was really curious to see what will happen in that bar if something will happen.

"All right then, let's go," Raven said, leaving Whistler's farmhouse and heading for the Mustang, "David, you riding with me?"

Whistler looks at Sarah and asks "You want to ride with me? Or would you rather stay with Amy?" Sarah looks at him and says "Amy." Whistler smiles, and says "Fair enough." He then heads to his corvette, and switches on the engine. His car roars into life, and he backs his car into the street, waiting to follow to this bar.

Sarah wrapped an arm around Amy. "Well, where's your car, sweetie? I stay with you." She disentangled long enough to grab both swords from the shelves on the wall, then snuggles up to Amy again.