skyrim crashing

bilal21

Hi guys,

I have a bunch of mods installed for Skyrim and every time i enter a town it crashes on me either right after it loads the town or before the town even loads. is there a limit to how many mods the game can handle

i think its one mod is doing it, but im not sure which one and i uninstalled the latest one before the crash happened and it still crashes. :wallbash:

looks like a found out whats wrong, it always crashes at whiterun so im guessing its one of the new compion mods i installed im guessing the perfect circle

Hello bilal21,

This normally happen when you have conflicting mods. There is no limit to the amount of mods the game can handle, though more mods normally means conflicts, which leads to instability, and crashes. Try disabling the mods that you have most recently added, if that does not work keep disabling one at a time till you find the culprit.

I had to do a full clean install of the game and mod manager alover again and it fixed the problem. I didint activate a few mods and decised that some were not necessary. looks like it solved my problem

However i still get lines appering every now and then in the game like lines of light or something, it goes through the character, background and between light and drak i think its a game glitch due to the mods