Draugr eyes effect

raughnut

Is it possible to add the blue glowing trail effect of the draugr to the player character? I'm thinking of making a new spell that does this, like a power up. I can manage to add a new spell, but I don't know if it's possible to add this particular effect.

does anyone know how could I implement it?

Edit: It could be helpful too if there was a way to add a smoking effect to the eyes

Edited by raughnut

There is actually a magiceffect that does this (look for "draugr"). It achieves this with a script that applies the eyes VFX to the character when the magiceffect is applied.

Be warned, it does not fit perfectly (may appear "behind" the eyes) unless you make your character semi transparent, in which case it looks awesome.

Edited by EnaiSiaion

ok i'm going to check it out. thank you.

Edit: Well, It's something... The eye Glow is the problem. I tried editing the eye position but it still looks kinda weird. At least I got my trail effects looking as they should.. Not much for gameplay, but maybe a cinematic effect... who knows... I'll keep working on it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2d11thy.jpg

Edited by raughnut

• 3 months later...

Edit: Well, It's something... The eye Glow is the problem. I tried editing the eye position but it still looks kinda weird. At least I got my trail effects looking as they should.. Not much for gameplay, but maybe a cinematic effect... who knows... I'll keep working on it. "

i have the same problem, probably because the draugr race doesn't have eyeballs.. tried removing the eyeball via ck , looks creepy, if only we could increase the magnitude effect of the glow, i don't know i'm just a noob.. by the way how did you edit the position again ? is it for the default eye or the glow effect....