TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg is missing...

Offtherails

• 2 months later...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39140/?

That zip file includes the flag file, which you can place next to the papyrus compiler files and it'll make the CK happy (at least about the flags, anyway).

I found my CK being stupid about the flags, reinstall didn't help, decided to try his zip, its copy of the file worked.

Thank you so much Tydeth for the link! After following what Arron Dominion and Aragorn58 had mentioned I then used the zip from the link and copied the files to the appropriate folder which caused CK to compile base skyrim files properly.

Where do I put the files? Please I need some help!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39140/?

That zip file includes the flag file, which you can place next to the papyrus compiler files and it'll make the CK happy (at least about the flags, anyway).

I found my CK being stupid about the flags, reinstall didn't help, decided to try his zip, its copy of the file worked.

Thank you so much Tydeth for the link! After following what Arron Dominion and Aragorn58 had mentioned I then used the zip from the link and copied the files to the appropriate folder which caused CK to compile base skyrim files properly.

Where do I put the files? Please I need some help!

If you click on the highlighted link in my post above it will give detailed instructions.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

ok so I don't know how this compiling thing works, or why it isn't working...

I've done some modding of script files, thinking they would work in game. They didn't obviously, since I didn't compile them.

Every attempt since I remembered I needed to do that was met with failure... First it failed due to a missing flag file. Got the flag file, it still fails and a message saying something about not able to allocate enough memory. This would be possible, if I didn't know for sure my computer had the memory to do everything it needed to and then some.

I'm not a modder by any stretch of the word, I don't do anything that isn't proven because, I'm afraid my best skill in life is breaking things, and I'd rather not have to break everything that is currently working just to get one thing working right.

• 2 years later...