ControlMap.txt Scan Code Help

Exergist

I'm working on a Skyrim/SSE mod that will leverage the ControlMap.txt file. I've perused the web and the work of multiple other mod authors in order to translate all the hardware codes found in the ControlMap to their equivalent keyboard, mouse, and gamepad names. The only two codes that I haven't figured out are tied to the "Multi-Screenshot" and "Console" actions. I'm doing this for a US (english) keyboard layout.

The default ControlMap shows these actions and (hexadecimal) keyboard codes, and I've translated what I know so far (with the unknown codes and keys highlighted in RED):

H2u6E0z.png

Does anyone know what the "0x9d" and "0x94" hexadecimal hardware codes correspond to on the keyboard? Thanks!!

Edited by Exergist

Those are both used on Japanese keyboards and you won't find them on most other keyboards.

0x94 is the Kanji or Zenkaku/Hankaku toggle key and 0x9d is the Prior key.

Since I don't know Japanese and have never even seen a Japanese keyboard that's all I know about the topic.

Thanks for the feedback cdcooley, that hadn't occurred to me. I'll check out the non-english keyboard key maps in Interfaces.bsa and see what else I can find. I'll probably need to add logic for handling all of Skyrim's supported languages, but for now I'll stick with english during development.