Why no proper belt-fed machine gun?

sdsd8452

I have never seen it at all through the whole Fallout 4 modding scene.

Lack of detail, such as the belt not becoming REALISTICALLY empty as I keep shooting, is just fine.

I just hope to see some real, heavy, stronk machine gun so that I could shoot things as if I were the Rambo in the Commonwealth.

I have never seen it at all through the whole Fallout 4 modding scene.

Lack of detail, such as the belt not becoming REALISTICALLY empty as I keep shooting, is just fine.

I just hope to see some real, heavy, stronk machine gun so that I could shoot things as if I were the Rambo in the Commonwealth.

I looked, i searched every term i could think of related to belt feds, and i searched all the most well knowns too, (249, 42, ect). Not a single mod. I wonder if it is particularly difficult to code, or if its just because it would require both a new weapon (and all the things with that) and an entirely new class of animation

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Modern Firearms has a variety of belt-fed machine guns.

This mod breaks even that lousy excuse for a balance the game has

I have another mod that brings vanilla weapons in line with the MF weapons. Also, keep in mind, the weapons are added to leveled lists, so, anyone can have them. Try running into a group of Super Mutants, and two or three of 'em have 20mm chain guns....... :D Kills ya right quick. (as they should.....)