UNP, CBBE, and... XCE?!

Rennn

I don't like vanilla simply because it isn't as attractive as the alternatives. This is why alternatives are made. There would be little point if they were much worse without having a niche.

The CBBE is good but only the skinny version. Huge breasts and behinds don't really have a place with a character who does as much running and fighting as the player does. Also huge breasts would make combat extremely awkward imo.

UNP is not as aesthetically pleasing as CBBE in my opinion but it is far more realistic and shows more bone structure throughout and more realistic skin textures.

If you just want plain hot go for CBBE skinny. If you want real go for UNP.

That said you still need to pick the correct armour to go on the body. I have tried some CBBE armours that don't look good. Some of the more popular ones still mess up the CBBE template. Legs too skinny, waist too thin etc

p.s. I'd never heard of XCE till this thread

Edited by worldofscotty

@rennn

I don't think it's anyone's place to pass judgement on someone for being a little "too" masculine or feminine.

Does that mean I don't have right to express my opinion?

@rennn

I don't think it's anyone's place to pass judgement on someone for being a little "too" masculine or feminine.

Does that mean I don't have right to express my opinion?

How do you not get this?

Saying, "You're not allowed to discriminate," is different from, "Those are bad people."

What you're saying means that killing a murderer is just as bad as being him.

Discriminating against masculine females isn't expressing your opinion, it's degrading theirs. Them existing isn't degrading yours.

Edited by Rennn

And who are you exatcly to tell what I mean in my sentences? It's not others fault if you don't get what I mean... Look obviously you need to grow a bit, for I suggest you leave this ok... Edited by ScorpionHunter

Lydia has for some weird reason, male animations, makes me sick.

Explain how I misunderstood you.

Edit in response to your edit:

Grow a bit? Compared to who? I'm not the one who said that masculine females make them sick.

Edited by Rennn

Why would you ask, since apparently you think you understood me? Look we can play this all night - I don't wanna repeat myself, please read the last words I wrote earlier post.

I misunderstood nothing, upon rereading your posts.

You think that masculine animations for a female is sickening, and you accused me of oppressing your opinion when I said that it's not acceptable to judge.

If this is incorrect, please say so.

If it's correct... :wallbash:

It looks like you're a fan of accusing people of misunderstanding you, and then never posting in the topic again.

For example, this was in response to someone who helped you find armor mods:

"If you read the thread topic again you might understand what I mean, even in 3 seconds."

Edited by Rennn

It looks like you're a fan of accusing people of misunderstanding you, and then never posting in the topic again.

For example, this was in response to someone who helped you find armor mods:

"If you read the thread topic again you might understand what I mean, even in 3 seconds."

Go work to Bethesda.

Oh, now I understand. You can't speak english, so you think it's everyone else's fault when you say things terribly. That sentence makes no sense. I know why the sentences are mangled (I'm not sure what most people in Finland speak?), but stop accusing other people of misunderstanding when in reality the syntax of the sentence is awful. Edited by Rennn

No wonder your post count is such high, kiddo tries to prove himself here, and start (well at least try) fighting with other posters lol - 900 kudos - have fun mate cheerz