Random occurance CTD

Monkk309

Well, I've never experienced something such as this in my years of playing bethesda games. I have mods installed ( I will post a list below ) and I cannot figure out what's causing the problem. the game runs fine, though probably about 5 minutes in, when I try to access certain aspects of the game ( Primarily bleakfalls barrow it would seem) it crashes to desktop. I am not loading a new zone, I was on route to the zone last it happened, when just before the biome transition accord, it crashed to desktop. Help is very much appreciated, as the crashes appear to be very consistent to certain points of the game.

I have

RCRN classic

Dynavision

The realistic water texture

PISE

Deadly Dragons

Crimson Tide

Bleed effects

An esp called dnihome ( ?? )

Some files called dov.esp

enhanced distant terrain

Fox's disable auto aim

Lush grass

Lush trees

The no mercy quest

Race +

Skyui

Sounds of skyrim wilds

Sounds of skyrim dungeons

Static mesh improvement

Tamariel compendium

unlimited bookshelves

Wheeze's dungeon pack

Castle strunmah

Wolf watch over look

The mods are listed in that order, if anyone notices some conflictions, or potential causes I would greatly appreciate the information.

Thanks!

Tim

Edited by Monkk309

A possible issue is with crimson tide and bleed effects, I have come across several strange issues associated with blood/bleeding mods. Try removing bleed effects and see what happens.

I would also recommend seeing what happens if you remove all of the mods that add areas or objects, such as quests or dungeons as I identified quite a few of those that were causing problems for me (In fact it was impossible for me to load a game with the no mercy esp active).

You havn't extended the amount of "ugrids" to load at all have you?

That's all I've got, hope it helps :)