ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

My skyrim lag badly

jlc4life

I have problem with Skyrim since 2 weeks. Here is the video, if it ever happen to anyone or if you know how to fix this just let me know please !!

** Sorry for the bad quality, I film this with my Ipod touch :D **

My link

Are you using any of the ENB/FXA drivers/settings that are found on the Nexus? Likely it is one of those that is causing the blanking out of your screen.

I use the Lightning ENB and if I move too quickly or turn around too quickly, I get that black screen for a moment while it re-enables whatever is in that direction. Meaning the the ENB settings improve FPS etc, by turning off bits you can't see etc.

EIther that, or your video driver itself may have controls for the various settings that need to be properly adjusted.

Sorry, but I didn't see any lag in video, but if you do have lag - pls tell your computers details; motherboard, if you can find it ; motherboards bus speed, RAM, RAM speed (Mhz), Video Card (Mhz, GB), and of course processor speed and TM

Did this occur after installing a mod?

Off-topic: Not playing in fullscreen causes loss in framerate

I don't play fullscreen since I started to play Skyrim and it is the 1st time it happen, I installed the mod "realistic lighting" so maybe this is the problem ?

I'll try to completly reinstall the game and I'll see, thx for your answer :D

** @scorpionhunter - It's not due to my computer since it never happen before :P