Completing the companions main quest

cactus921

I have a question. After curing Kodlak and becoming harbinger and all that, do I get Kodlak's room back in Jorrvaskr? I saw that the bed belongs to me, but is it like a house, where you can put whatever you want in the containers and on the shelves and it won't disappear?

Thanks.

According to the Jorrvaskr page on the UESP wiki:

Upon completion of the Companions Questline, it will appear that you have full possession of everything in Kodlak's room, and that the chest above the dresser is now safe. This, however, is not the case, as parts of the cell (including the troll skull outside Kodlak's room) reset, leaving items you dropped in the cell, but resulting in loss of most things you have stored in the containers in Kodlak's room.

The only container that doesn't seem to respawn is the end table with the daedra heart on top in the main room, but I, personally, wouldn't trust it.

I found only the daedra heart table to be safe. Don't chance losing your gear to what is said here. as it seems in dispute. Take 2 daggers ( you never find 2 in random treasure) and put them in any container in whole of Skyrim that you want to test. Watch the in game date/calendar. Come back and check it in a month or longer. If your daggers are still there, be assuerd that that particular unit is a safe storing container.