My sister shouted me apart :)

groupoffriends

My sister flicked me with a towel just as I was coming out of the shower, so I grabbed another towel and chased after her, trying to flick her back, we ran all over the house, and Mum called out "Stop running you two or you'll have an accident!" but we ignored her and I kept chasing her. After another minute or two she ran back into the bathroom and I thought "Ha! I've got her trapped now!" and she suddenly turned on me and shouted "Fus Ro Dah!" at the top of her lungs and I slipped on the wet bathroom floor and fell over and she ran out.

She yelled "Ha! I got you! I shouted you apart!" and I said "No, you didn't, I just slipped that's all!" and she said "Yeah but you wouldn't have slipped if I hadn't shouted Fus Ro Da!" and I had to agree with that. It did surprise me, after all.

well, I never had a sister growing up and somehow I missed out on the daughter that I had always dreamed of. I think that you and your sister share a special relationship with one another and it's one that I'm genuinely envious of. Enjoy it while you still can.

The Rabbit