Complaining about Redoran stronghold

someonelse

I had to do a lot of stupid quests and running around to get that stronghold, and now that I have it, I'm ticked off because I don't actually have my own house or even my own room there. Yes, technically maybe I own it, but the chests in there are LOCKED! And I don't have the key. There are annoying people with ugly armor running around everywhere. And it's not even nicely decorated like those manors in Skar. Whine, whine, whine! :angry:

Whats wrong with the redoran stronghold ?

The people in armor are the stronghold's garrison and some are trainers. All are loyal to you... they are YOUR guards.

Everything in there is yours to take, and the locked chests ... just make an open spell (they are kinda out of place though).

My problem with the stronghold is the darkness... i want more light sources to make the place brighter.

I suppose this can constitue thread hijacking, but maybe I can help before the post is deleted.

I find strategically placed candles can significantly light up your manner and give it either a love-room feel or a mad hermit with a dead body in his basement feel (I went with the latter). Many unattended candles can be found in the Dunmer temples, as well as the tunnels underneath the Telvanni Council Hall in Sadrith Mora. Placing a candle in each corner (or on a banister/post like I did) will light up the room pretty decently.

Archived