Apocalypse Armory Red Exclamtion Mark Issue

darkrider9

I am having problems with the mod. Some weapons work great, but others are invisible and come up as large red exclamation points. I have read that this means the meshes aren't there, but I checked and everything is installed correctly with Nexus Mod Manager in the right spots, all the files are there, none are locked. ArchiveInvalidated Invalidated is active, and I tried removing and restarting it. I really have no idea what the problem is. I thought it might be because my game was installed to my Program Files, but I dragged the entire fallout folder out to my desktop and the problem persists. I have the update as well. Could it be that it's conflicting with another mod? The only other ones I have are the RS_Ironsights mod and FWE mod. Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edit: I went to the weapon room, and 99% of the weapons there loaded fine. It seems that the problem is only happening to weapons I loot off bodies? I'm going to test some more.

Edit2: Yeah, some work, some don't. I went to the wastes and picked up a Pepperbox Revolver that worked fine, but a Browning High-Power, a shotgun (Can't remember name) and Colt .45 that dropped are the red exclamation points.

What is the phantom mod limit? I've been having this issue at times as well so i've been trimming down my laod order.

that limit which comes from your machine - not actually from the game

where just having 1 more mod makes it not work